On the set of an untitled music video I had the opportunity to speak with Solmaz Niki-Kermani from Mahtab Entertainment. She only had a few minutes to spare since she was directing the video. I was also asked not to disclose the name of the pop idol luckily Perez Hilton was not on the scene.
Solmaz told me that her newly created Mahtab Entertainment has been aggressive searching out projects that have an indie feel and the ability to cross borders and cultures like a Slum Dog Millionaire. As CEO of Mahtab Entertainment, Solmaz explains she wears many hats however acting is her first love although in the meantime she is utilizing her business background and international contacts to turn Mahtab Entertainment into a company that specializes in obtaining 100% financing for features by raising private equity.
– Judy Pigeon
- The 4th Annual Norouz Gala (filmworldnews.wordpress.com)
- Bianca Romero head of IEEP (hollywooddoitagain.wordpress.com)
- Mahtab Jamali of Katayoon, London- Designer, Entrepreneur, Beauty and Brilliance (modealanix.com)
- BJD roots for anti-Congress, anti-BJP front (thehindu.com)
- Railway Minister seeks only Rs.1 lakh (thehindu.com)